Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Blogging

There are so many things I would like to write. This wasn't meant to be a "diet" only blog. haha. I wonder if I'm the only one this happens too. But I always have a great thought or story to tell when I can't write it down. I miss writing so much. Then when I wrote the other night I couldn't stop. How do I write regularly, consistently, meaningfully. Do I carry a notepad around 24-7?
Anyhow, I wanted to tell you about a phrase I would love to stencil (I think it's making a comeback?) or rub-on (you know those stickers you buy that you can put on your walls with a popsicle stick) onto my living room wall. I would love to have a bible verse on each wall in my home. But how do you decide? There are so many. Back to the living room wall. I'd love a french word or phrase. I am all about anything French or Paris themed. But I need to study up more on French. Wondering how words translate? Not sure they always translate the same. (Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I try to translate a word online and it's brings up many different translations for the word I'm looking for?) Ok see now I am rambling. Well I love the phrase Simple or Simply and the word Relax, so I came up with the phrase Simply Relax. How do you think that would look? Good phrase for the living room? I will let you know if I ever finally follow through with this idea. I am great with ideas. Not so great with carrying out the idea.

No comments: